Winter is definitely here...
Post date: Jan 15, 2014 5:14:18 AM
Thank you to everyone who managed to get to rehearsals last week - it was good to see you made it through the deep freeze! And also thank you to those who called or emailed to let us know you wouldn't be there.
We do have some items to look forward to during this challenging season:
- there will be a clinic on March 1 with Greg McLean (schedule and venue to be confirmed)
- we will be playing in the Optimist Festival - date and time to be announced once their schedule is set
- the date for our Spring concert is set (April 30)
- we are doing an extra concert at the Wascana Rehab Center (April 2)
- and last, but definitely not least, we have been invited to Yorkton for a joint concert -> watch or the sign-up sheet!
If by some circumstance beyond your control, you still have Christmas music (or <gasp> November 11th music), PLEASE be sure to bring it as soon as possible.
For those members on the instalment plan, second half fees are due now. Please talk to our Treasurer or President as soon as possible to get this taken care of!